Terms and Conditions
If you are making your reservation 60+ days before arrival, $200 USD will be due with in two weeks, and the balance will be due 35 days before arrival. If you book within 35 days before arrival, you will need to overnight us a check.
A refundable $200 USD Security/Breakage deposit will be returned within 3 weeks, when we receive confirmation that the accommodation, fixtures, etc. are in the same condition they were in on tenant arrival and tenant vacated on the correct day/time.
The customer will receive the confirmation along with arrival instructions via email. Sometimes the confirmation will go to the junk or spam mailbox. Please check this before contacting us. You will need to look over your confirmation to make sure all the information is correct.
If you cancel 35+ days before arrival, then there is a $200 cancellation fee. If you cancel 0-34 days before arrival then the full amount of the rental is non-refundable. Because of our strict cancellation policy, you may want to purchase travel insurance.
When you arrive at the home, please inspect the property for damages. Call our local office within 24 hours to report any damages found upon arrival. Please call only during normal business hours. If there is damage to the home and it is not reported, then you will be held responsible. After your check out, the onsite management company will inspect the house and notify us of any damages found to the home made during your stay. We will contact you via email about any damages that were found. We will provide a detailed list along with the amount that will be charged.
• Check-in is 4 PM day-of-arrival
• Check-out is 10 A.M. PROMPT day-of-departure
• Please do not check in early or check out late. This will cause delays with our cleaners getting the property ready for you.
The First Night and Some House Rules
• Linens and towels are provided in the home. Toiletries are provided for only one night. You will need to buy toilet paper, paper towels, dishwasher and clothes soap, along with other products at the local grocery
• Our home is non-smoking and pets are not allowed. A $150.00 fee will be taken from your security/breakage deposit if our cleaners detect smoking or pets in the home.
• Do not flush anything down the commode other than toilet paper and human waste. This includes: paper towels, baby wipes, cotton balls, q-tips, hygiene products, and plastic wrappers. There will be a charge taken from your security/breakage deposit, to unblock a toilet.
• Running the air conditioner while the doors or windows are open will cause the outside air conditioner unit to work overtime and possibly freeze. This will cause the air conditioner to quit working. If this happens, the guest will be charged for the repair.
Pool heat will automatically shut off if the temperature drops below 50 degrees Fahrenheit. Heat will automatically come back on once the temperature rises back to 50 degrees. The onsite property management team cannot override this as it is a security measure to prevent breaking the pool pump. Refunds will not be given if this occurs. If pool heat is not working correctly, then contact our onsite management staff. If the pool heater is broken then pool heat refunds will be given for the number of days the guest is without this service. Staff must be aware of this issue when it occurs. Refunds will not be given when pool heat issues are brought to our attention after the stay. Pool heat is set between 83 F-89 F. We will not be able to adjust the pool heat.
No liability can be accepted, or refunds given for events, which are ‘force majeure'. These include, but are not limited to war, threat of war, riots, civil commotion, terrorist activities, industrial disputes, technical difficulties with transportation, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions or other events outside our control.
The house owners take no liability whatsoever for any injury or loss sustained by guests or any other visitors while in the home or swimming pool, or for any loss or damage caused to any property brought to the premises. No responsibility is accepted for any death, illness, loss or damage to property and/or motor vehicles.
Should you need anything during your stay, please contact the onsite management company at the number provided to you on your confirmation form. The onsite management company's office hours are 9 AM-5 PM Monday through Friday and Sat from 9 AM to 1 PM. Non-emergency items need to be handled during these hours. Pool heat is a non-emergency item. Do not call after hours for this item.
Rates are subject to change without notice. The house owners, at their discretion, may raise or lower the rates of the property at any time without notice. Once you make a reservation, you are locked in at the rate agreed upon. If our rates decrease then we will not refund the difference of the agreed upon rate and the new rate. If you have a confirmed reservation and our rates increase, then we will honor the agreed upon rate when you made the reservation.
Terms and Conditions
Sending payment signifies that you are agreeing with these terms and conditions.